1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
1. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the data processing purposes, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 of the Protection of Personal data.
When it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update through an action to that effect.
The aforementioned shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network or, to the necessary extent, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient
– Only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network..
– Provide a service strictly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control of traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, applications or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service..
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which adverts are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
These cookies store information on the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 of the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information that is obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: statisticians
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
– The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: CRUCEROS PORTMANY SA
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood as given by checking the box related to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose on our website. In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not to accept the installation of cookies, but continue using the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF COOKIES INSTALLATION
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would prevent the provision of services by our entity.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
The user can change the cookie settings at any time, block or deactivate them. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers
EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
CRUCEROS PORTMANY SA is not responsible for the content and veracity of third party cookies policies
7. DATA SECURITY PRINCIPLE
CRUCEROS PORTMANY SA undertakes to fulfil its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment developed in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 of the Protection of Personal Data.
8. EXCERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or the processing, attaching a photocopy of your identification.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person in charge of the file or the processing is CRUCEROS PORTMANY SA, with the address for notifications at C/ Ample 18, 2o, 07820 – San Antonio (Balears (Illes))